What stock do i invest in right before the meltdown mission?

1. So as i was playing GTA5 my online friend said there were 5 times i had to keep an eye on the stock, the 4 assassination missions, and during the mission 'meltdown' the assassination missions are easy since lester tells you who to back.

It's meltdown that has me confused, since 'meltdown' is the movie name, some message boards say to invest in flyUS, (confuses me) and i have the name of the production office richard majestics.

Do i invest in either of these or is there a 4rd targest i don't know about?

User Info: tedus987

tedus987 - 3 years ago
    Dose richard majestics stock change at all?

User Info: tedus987

tedus987 - 3 years ago

1. Before I started this mission I invested all of the money from the three character's into FlyUS. Right after the mission was done I checked back on the stocks and there was an increase of 100 percent for FlyUS. I did save before the mission just in case it did not work.

User Info: crazyh14

crazyh14 - 3 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Although I have not tested this, I have heard a lot of people say that FlyUS is the stock because

**Spoiler Alert**

In the mission where you have to chase Devin Weston's female associate to (and through) the airport, she eventually gets sucked into a FlyUS plane engine. That accident causes the stock of the company to go down. By the time you get to the Meltdown mission, the stocks should start going back up.

User Info: guitarman324

guitarman324 - 3 years ago 1 0