Question from speedking950

How do you think you get the jet-pack from the aliens?

Many people have wondered and I am putting it out there. There is a way to get a jet pack but I am not sure. Many think that you need to position the UFO at the top of the mountain over the platform. I think It has something to do with the Space Car. Please tell me which is right and which is wrong. And provide detail on how YOU did it. yes, I want you all to test these two theories.Instructions on the space car theory later.

speedking950 provided additional details:

Here are the instructions on how to give the Space Car to the UFO.
1. take the car to the spot where the ufo is not far above the ground
2. Get out and walk/run to the platform
3. if the car is in the right position, move to step. If not, reposition until it is directly under it.
4. WAIT
if all goes well, the car should disapear and the jet-pack should be where you left the car.

Answers

keiranisabadman answered:

2. Get out and walk/run to the platform
4. WAIT
if all goes well, the car should disapear and the jet-pack should be where you left the car
0 0

Tanishq_khan answered:

I think that in gta aliens are no exists
0 0