How do you think you get the jet-pack from the aliens?

1. Many people have wondered and I am putting it out there. There is a way to get a jet pack but I am not sure. Many think that you need to position the UFO at the top of the mountain over the platform. I think It has something to do with the Space Car. Please tell me which is right and which is wrong. And provide detail on how YOU did it. yes, I want you all to test these two theories.Instructions on the space car theory later.

User Info: speedking950

speedking950 - 3 years ago
    Here are the instructions on how to give the Space Car to the UFO.
    1. take the car to the spot where the ufo is not far above the ground
    2. Get out and walk/run to the platform
    3. if the car is in the right position, move to step. If not, reposition until it is directly under it.
    4. WAIT
    if all goes well, the car should disapear and the jet-pack should be where you left the car.

User Info: speedking950

speedking950 - 3 years ago

Answers

1. Here are the instructions on how to give the Space Car to the UFO.
    2. Get out and walk/run to the platform
    4. WAIT
    if all goes well, the car should disapear and the jet-pack should be where you left the car

User Info: keiranisabadman

keiranisabadman - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. I think that in gta aliens are no exists

User Info: Tanishq_khan

Tanishq_khan - 2 years ago 0 0