Why does the game keep telling me (alert you have not signed in you need to sign in to save progress)?

1. when i try to load gtav it gets stuck on a screen saying "you have not signed in. You need to sign in to save your progress and to be awarded Achievements. Do you want to sign in now? this happened when i was already signed in i have tried deleting saved games, i tried deleting the 8gb first disc off the harddrive and re installing i have even deleted my xbox profiles so i have no profiles and lastly i turned off the xbox took the plug out and turned it back on none of these work please someone help

User Info: slknw1

slknw1 - 3 years ago

Answers

1. You might maybe need to make a new profile and try beating the game maybe that might work

User Info: stan3312

stan3312 - 2 years ago 0 0
  2. I have it to and making a new profile doesnt help, it has nothing to do with that, try cleaning the disk, the xbox.

User Info: wisecrack3

wisecrack3 - 1 year ago 0 0
  3. I had the same thing happen to me. I had to go into my settings and change the date and time to the current day and time. I hope this helps even though I'm 9 months and 3 years late.

User Info: S4W-Hornet

S4W-Hornet - 5 months ago 0 0