How do u access the Creature Slaughter Dome?

1. In game? At the start menu?

User Info: MayorOfMayhem

MayorOfMayhem - 4 years ago

1. In the Wildlife Exploitation Reserve there is a area transfer to a place called the Natural Selection Annex. It's actually in there. The MISSION is called Creature Slaughter Dome if I'm not mistaken. Complete all 5 rounds of it and the reward is Moxxi's Rocket Launcher. Note- You must have entered the code for the slaughter dome to have access to the Natural Selection Annex

User Info: KoolKoala729

KoolKoala729 - 4 years ago 6 0

Answers

1. I believe you'll get a prompt for the Creature Slaughter Dome during the campaign, but I think it requires a few hours of play before it will do so. I assume you'll access it via the fast travel system.

User Info: GreenAmbler

GreenAmbler - 4 years ago 0 3
  2. The access point is like to the left at the begging of the 10th chapter .

User Info: zobymaru

zobymaru - 4 years ago 0 2
  3. You have to have The pre-order voucher and as soon has you have redeemed it you will have to fast travel to it. Its like moxxy's underdome.

User Info: goteks

goteks - 4 years ago 0 8
  4. This ----> omfgnetwork.com/2012/creature-slaughter-dome
    Article has screen shots and video of how to find it in the Wildlife Exploitation Reserve.

User Info: Crage1216

Crage1216 - 4 years ago 1 0
  5. It is NOT a fast-travel location. I put in the redemption code (Xbox 360 version). Whenever I start a new game it references a location inside the Wildlife Exploitation Reserve, which means a brand-new character theoretically cannot access it for a solid 10 hours minimum without joining a multiplayer game.

User Info: Arlondiluthel

Arlondiluthel - 4 years ago 2 0
  6. KoolKoala729 is correct...

User Info: izzardane

izzardane - 4 years ago 1 0