Question from MayorOfMayhem

How do u access the Creature Slaughter Dome?

In game? At the start menu?

KoolKoala729 answered:

In the Wildlife Exploitation Reserve there is a area transfer to a place called the Natural Selection Annex. It's actually in there. The MISSION is called Creature Slaughter Dome if I'm not mistaken. Complete all 5 rounds of it and the reward is Moxxi's Rocket Launcher. Note- You must have entered the code for the slaughter dome to have access to the Natural Selection Annex
6 0

Answers

GreenAmbler answered:

I believe you'll get a prompt for the Creature Slaughter Dome during the campaign, but I think it requires a few hours of play before it will do so. I assume you'll access it via the fast travel system.
0 3

zobymaru answered:

The access point is like to the left at the begging of the 10th chapter .
0 2

goteks answered:

You have to have The pre-order voucher and as soon has you have redeemed it you will have to fast travel to it. Its like moxxy's underdome.
0 8

Crage1216 answered:

This ----> omfgnetwork.com/2012/creature-slaughter-dome
Article has screen shots and video of how to find it in the Wildlife Exploitation Reserve.
1 0

Arlondiluthel answered:

It is NOT a fast-travel location. I put in the redemption code (Xbox 360 version). Whenever I start a new game it references a location inside the Wildlife Exploitation Reserve, which means a brand-new character theoretically cannot access it for a solid 10 hours minimum without joining a multiplayer game.
2 0

izzardane answered:

KoolKoala729 is correct...
1 0