Question from MassEffect21

Tipping Miss Moxxi?

I've already gotten the Bad Touch and Good Touch smgs. Is there anything better I can get by tipping her?

SuprEvlPoptarts asked for clarification:

When can you start tipping her? When I talk to her she just says she has no jobs at this time. I finished chapter 7 and I'm on 8.

Ampblaze88 asked for clarification:

Is the for tipping 10 k at once or collective.

stuntsnik11 answered:

As long as you have enough money to tip her she will continue to give you weapons. She only ever gives you Moxxi's Good Touch or Moxxi's Bad Touch, but the stats may change. As you progress the story the general level of Sanctuary's vendors will increase. The weapon Moxxi gives you will always be comparable to Sanctuary's vendor level. Also the amount of money required to get a gun will increase every time you receive one. Hope this helps.
0 0

Answers

pyrox39 answered:

$10,000 = Achievement
1 0

Maakz answered:

As stated by Pyrox39, you get an achievement, but about ~30k in and ~90k in you get weapons from Moxxi. So far I've given her about 180k but no third weapon yet.
0 0

Sailorleo answered:

Tipping Moxxie accomplishes three things: she will tell stories or dance once in a while, she will give you stuff, usually mediocre weapons, and you get an achievement at 10k total in tips.
1 0

Ryuujin721 answered:

There's a Tip Jar on the counter in front of her.
1 0

Maakz answered:

It's only on one character, not collective between other characters
0 0

Ryuujin721 answered:

Its collective for the one character.
0 0

GAGohan answered:

You can also get an upgraded version of moxxis weapons..from what ive seen about every 5 lvls u can go back and recieve a better version..
1 0

LP_Onaga answered:

10k gets you the achievement. About 30k gets you a weapon. About 90k gets you another weapon. I've given her about 200k more and have yet to get anything else. I plan to keep giving and finding if I get anything else.
1 0