Question from lostgilgamesh

Gamebreaking Freeze Problem?

My game freezes if i fast travel to eridium blight, highlands outwash, thousand cuts, the dust and opportunity if i attenpt to farm mad dog, blue, sherrif of lynchwood, henry or foreman and i hit any sort of autosave i,e respawn, transition or save and quit my game freezes and 50% of the time that i even start up the game it freezes, this only seems to happen on my level 50 commando and no other character so would appreciate any insight because as far as i know im the only person with this issue and is making the game unplayable.

Answers

ZardoZsays answered:

This is a known problem, your save file is corrupted. I have no solution.
0 0

ZardoZsays answered:

They have the patch out for this problem on PC, should be a couple weeks on console. It appears to be a problem with the auto-save feature creating larger and larger save files.
0 0

How can I fix my Hyperious and Master Gee Problem? Open stitch181
Gold Key from Vault Hunters problem...? Answered mpg_69
How do I get past 50? Unanswered TheChosenOne554
Wildlife exploitation llm help? Unanswered Danielmaster100
Powerlevel? Unanswered ImAGhostBro