Question from zuperzoot

Minecraft Head and Skin, Commando only?

Hi, I found the creeper cave and knew that you receive a special skin and head. However, my head and skin were for the Commando class (i'm Gunzerker) do the skin and head come for different classes or is it only Commando?

From: Prometheus_X 2 years ago

Every chance you go in there it has a random chance to drop skins and heads. Just because you're a gunzerker doesn't mean you will automatically find the gunzerker skin. Just go back and do it over until you find what you're looking for.

It comes to every class, just save & quit and go back and kill more creepers.

I think there is a higher chance to get your current class's head/skin than the others, but otherwise it's pretty random. First time I went in, I was the assassin and my friend was the gunzerker. We found gunzerker and commando skins and a gunzerker head. Second time I went in by myself, found assassin head, 3 assassin skins and a siren skin