Question from mccartyice

Can I get back in the vault after killing leviathan twice?

I've killed leviathan about ten times now but the first when I had missions were the only times it let me back to the secret vault. Is twice all you can get in the vault?

Answers

igniz666 answered:

Yes you can only access the treasure room in a mission (2 times). It is way too easy farming so they restricted the access.
0 0

ShiitakeWarrior answered:

It's possible to glitch your way back into the treasure vault after beating the missions, but it's tricky.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHwlCCd7eMA
0 0

The-Final-Boss answered:

After you turn your second quest in, the treasure room is done for.

What you can do is:

1. Create another account to play split screen with you. (or have a dedicated friend for this)
2. When your in the vault room, have your partner (not your main character) pick everything up
3. With your secondary account save and quit(Do not do this with your primary account, or it stays complete)
4. Sign out with your primary account.
5. Continue game and walk back to the treasure room (rinse and repeat)

What this is doing is saving all the loot with your dummy storage character, and signing out with your main account tells the game you have never been in the treasure room before since you allowed no save to occur.
1 0

mysticlilly answered:

I believe it is twice per character. So if you level up your other characters you would get access twice for each. As you want to be a high enough level to battle. An easier way is join friends games. I played co-op with three other friends at different times. Each time we shared the loot.
0 0

HomelessPirate answered:

they left the hit box of the boss in there and you can run across it a jump up and over the wall using a glitch. it on youtube if you want to check it out. I have done it a few times but the loot in there isnt particularly good and the method to get in isnt easy.
0 0

futureops answered:

No you can't,but if you copy your save and rename it just before entering Leviathian's Lair and then beat Leviathian in all copied save games then
use Claptrap's secret stash to share it with your main charater.
0 1

ConnorDarkrule7 answered:

You only get 2 chances to loot it unfortunately but you can glitch into it using the leviathans hit-box. I can't say how to do it exactly you'll have to look it up, but it's slow.
0 0