Question from death3355

Where can I find seraph crystals?

I searched everywhere i can think of and nothing.

Answers

olan231 answered:

For each DLC, there's a different Raid Boss, known as "Sereph Guardians", who are the only monsters in the game to drop Sereph Crystals. Once you beat the DLC's main story and see the "Credits" for it, they become available to you via Bounty board if I'm not mistaken. For Captain Scarlett's DLC, the two bosses are Hyperious the Invincible (Can be fought at the Refinery) and Master Gee the Invincible (Can be fought in Hayters Folly). Their missions are obtained through the Bounty Board in Oasis. For Torgue's Campain of Carnage, Pete the Invincible is available from Moxxi, and is located in Pyro Pete's Bar in The Beatdown. For Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt, Voracidous the Invincible hunt-able through Sir Hammerlock himself, and is found in Candlerakk's Crag.

Also, I think you might have to be on TVHM to receive Sereph Crystals, but don't quote me on that one.
0 0