Question from danmrv

How do I get across the bridge in Eridium Blight to Arid Nexus?

How do I get across the bridge in Eridium Blight to Arid Nexus? I cannot cross because of the one section being held in the air by support beams. What can I do?

Answers

olan231 answered:

As far as I'm aware, there's a storyline quest you have to complete to blow up said bridge. Once that's done you should be able to walk across it perfectly fine.
1 0

ShinterL answered:

When you first drive up to it, the game tells you to go to Sawtooth Cauldron (a different exit from Eridium Blight), where you will complete some story missions that will allow you to cross that bridge.
0 0

N3rdBurg3r99 answered:

Hi DanMRV,
To get across the bridge you need to finish the quest that requires you to go to Sawtooth Cauldron, after that simply return to the bridge and you will be able to go to there.
Hope this helped
0 0

Juuzh answered:

its possible to jump the bridge but you need 2 vehicles and I suppose that would mean 2 players as well. use the light runners, drive one to the edge of the bridge and let the front tires hang off and then take the 2nd vehicle and take a running start with boost and then you have to hit the 1st vehicle off center and it should launch you to the other side.
0 0