How do I get across the bridge in Eridium Blight to Arid Nexus?

1. How do I get across the bridge in Eridium Blight to Arid Nexus? I cannot cross because of the one section being held in the air by support beams. What can I do?

User Info: danmrv

danmrv - 3 years ago

1. As far as I'm aware, there's a storyline quest you have to complete to blow up said bridge. Once that's done you should be able to walk across it perfectly fine.

User Info: olan231

olan231 - 3 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. When you first drive up to it, the game tells you to go to Sawtooth Cauldron (a different exit from Eridium Blight), where you will complete some story missions that will allow you to cross that bridge.

User Info: ShinterL

ShinterL - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. Hi DanMRV,
    To get across the bridge you need to finish the quest that requires you to go to Sawtooth Cauldron, after that simply return to the bridge and you will be able to go to there.
    Hope this helped

User Info: N3rdBurg3r99

N3rdBurg3r99 - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. its possible to jump the bridge but you need 2 vehicles and I suppose that would mean 2 players as well. use the light runners, drive one to the edge of the bridge and let the front tires hang off and then take the 2nd vehicle and take a running start with boost and then you have to hit the 1st vehicle off center and it should launch you to the other side.

User Info: Juuzh

Juuzh - 2 years ago 0 0