How do I beat Hyperius the invincible?

1. What would be the best weapon type to use to beat him, and what sort of strategy should I use?

User Info: byrlo8

byrlo8 - 3 years ago

Answers

1. Go to youtube, lots of videos on how to do it.

Try this, if you cant kill him. try looking for a gun called a baby maker. Its a rare weapon but a lot of people have them online. Once you have the weapon it best to have a party of 4 people. all with the same gun. You all get around him and shoot at the same time. You keep reloading as fast as possible. The gun does much more damage when you throw it. That is how we did it. It took me a few tries but we did it. It was the easiest way for me.

good luck.

User Info: Oneillxs

Oneillxs - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. Corrosive baby? I only have fire >):

User Info: Danielmaster100

Danielmaster100 - 2 years ago 0 0
  3. I can solo all of his minions even get him to half heath I use caprtain blades AR and use a melee build though it comes at riskes

User Info: Danielmaster100

Danielmaster100 - 2 years ago 0 0