Question from millionsunback

OMG how to get a horse?

I already finished the game but do not know how to get a horse? LoL

millionsunback provided additional details:

Back Button?

J2006 answered:

Pressing the Back button whistles for your horse.

To get a better and faster horse:

-Play Chapter 3: Battle of Honnoji on Hard with Ayane in your party, and get 1,500 K.O.s (you don't have to use Ayane to get the K.O.s), this will get you the Matsukaze Saddle, equip it before a battle to start mounted on Matsukaze.

-Play Chapter 3: Battle of Fan Castle on Hard with either Xu Huang, Wang Yi, or Joan of Arc in your party, and get 1,500 K.O.s (again, you don't have to use these characters to get the K.O.s), this will get you the Red Hare Saddle, equip it before a battle to start mounted on Red Hare.
3 1

Answers

Impactooo answered:

Press the Back Button to summon a horse.
1 0

FeRrY36 answered:

It is the button on the left side of the "X-box button". Like where start is, but on the other side.
0 0

thunderbrazen answered:

I can verify that the tips above work. You have to make sure you do the worlds in their original state, not the REDUX State. I made that mistake but I have Matsukaze now!!
0 0