OMG how to get a horse?

1. I already finished the game but do not know how to get a horse? LoL

User Info: millionsunback

millionsunback - 4 years ago
    Back Button?

User Info: millionsunback

millionsunback - 4 years ago

1. Pressing the Back button whistles for your horse.

To get a better and faster horse:

-Play Chapter 3: Battle of Honnoji on Hard with Ayane in your party, and get 1,500 K.O.s (you don't have to use Ayane to get the K.O.s), this will get you the Matsukaze Saddle, equip it before a battle to start mounted on Matsukaze.

-Play Chapter 3: Battle of Fan Castle on Hard with either Xu Huang, Wang Yi, or Joan of Arc in your party, and get 1,500 K.O.s (again, you don't have to use these characters to get the K.O.s), this will get you the Red Hare Saddle, equip it before a battle to start mounted on Red Hare.

User Info: J2006

J2006 - 4 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. Press the Back Button to summon a horse.

User Info: Impactooo

Impactooo - 4 years ago 1 0
  2. It is the button on the left side of the "X-box button". Like where start is, but on the other side.

User Info: FeRrY36

FeRrY36 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. I can verify that the tips above work. You have to make sure you do the worlds in their original state, not the REDUX State. I made that mistake but I have Matsukaze now!!

User Info: thunderbrazen

thunderbrazen - 4 years ago 0 0