Question from millionsunback

Where's the rare item after "item has been recovered?"

Where's the rare item?

Answers

RedFenrir answered:

After you get the green message that says a treasure has been discovered, stop moving and rotate either your character or your camera. The item appears on the ground within view of your character. It's not in a predetermined location that you have to go hunt down like in previous games.
0 0

J2006 answered:

It will be a gold-colored item box, it drops around where you got the required K.O.s
0 0

Fear_Awakens answered:

If you're asking 'where is it in my inventory', go to "Preparations", select the character you want to use said item. The boxes below your weapon will be empty, providing you don't have anything equipped. You can use them to equip your item. You can have two items equipped at once. Items do not disappear after use, like they did in some older games.
0 0

thunderbrazen answered:

I found my Matsukaze saddle (in it's gold box) in the flames after the pop up came on. Ya know, the golden flames so it blends in really well!! lol
0 0

Any good weapon skills(?) for "technique" character? Open heavengods
How do I unlock battle of "zhang gu tang"? Open thanasakis96
What Verity item do? Open millionsunback
How do I get Rare Items? Answered Ivan_Gamer
ENG names for Rare items? Answered SSJHunterKiller