Question from Charlie_1979

Is secret missions 1 near Impossible on hard mode???

I forgot to do secret mission 1 on my first playtrought. Second play you cant change the difficulty, it stays on hard. I want to do it for the achievements, get Max Health & all secret missions.

Hell is to do SM1 of killing Sin Scissors in 1 hit. Is it possible and what good strategy to do it???

Answers

crazyj10 answered:

You need to get a critical hit. To do this you just use the jump attack with the Alastor/any sword and hit their mask. If done right you'll hear a shattering sound I believe. They may block with their scissors, but they'll recoil. If you have Air Hike, you should be able to jump again and attack in time. Otherwise, use the shotgun to make them recoil and attack.
0 0

RuinedZookeeper answered:

I'm having the same problem... even with the shotgun pressed right up into the Sin Scissors' face (after deflecting the scissors, of course), it just won't deal enough damage to kill the thing on hard difficulty. Not super helpful, but I just wanted to let you know you're not alone on this problem.
You know, sitting here thinking about it, I wonder if activating DT would add enough power to the shotgun blast... might be worth a try...
0 0

RuinedZookeeper answered:

Nope, DT doesn't help. still doesn't do enough damage to kill it. I tried the tactic the person above mentioned, and I couldn't get that to work, either. I even tried the grenade gun after the scissor deflect, and still nothing, even with the sparda sword. Please let me know how you did this if you've figured it out by now.
0 0

Suagmire420 answered:

I did it on hard and got the achievement. Used the shotgun but grenade worked fine for my friend when he did it on hard as well.
0 0