Question from Kinkybobo

How do I use big game hunting with jimbo quest items?

I can't figure out how to use the quest items to lure the creatures out... I can't select them from the collectibles menu... do I have to find a spot in the designated creature locations to prompt the item use or what?

AceofSpades414 answered:

Lets hope I dont forget any of these..
For the Cow, proceed to the farm in the top right and press A or 'action' on the open piece of rope hanging off of the fence near the entrance.
For the P*nis Mouse, he's in the sewers, that area is 100% linear like most of the game so you'll run into him and the 4 four homeless camps, especially if you do Mr. Hankeys quest.
The Fruit Bat is also reached through the sewers, again totally linear so just progress and you'll find it.
The Dog is over by Kenny's house and subsequently right below a homeless camp, again, use the action button.
The Spider in Canada you'll also come across naturally in your travels, just play through the story and everything will become clear.
Pretty sure I missed one, but just go to the locations marked and it's fairly straight forward.
0 0

Answers

dude86264 answered:

Yes, you do have to find a certain location to use them.
0 0

hyattsminion answered:

You just need to be in the area where the fight needs to happen, and press A when prompted, like the cowbell at the farm, and the thing for the rabid dog just past Kenny's house. I have yet to go to Canada for the poutine, I also cant find where to use the blood orange or the cheese thing for the bat and mouse, but my guess is they both are in the sewer. I cant seem to cross the water down there, must be a mechanic unlocked later on? Hope it helps.
1 0

NinjaMarion answered:

Hyattsminion: To cross the water at the beginning, you need an ability you get during the end of day 1. And yes, both the bat and mouse are down there. I stumbled across both of them by accident, with the mouse more in the middle of the sewer and the bat at the very end, just past the crab person.
0 0

rdrescher16 answered:

Must be in the area and the game will prompt u to press A. Then u go into battle with watever one it is.
0 0