Has ANYONE had any luck getting into Tokens House?

1. Question as stated. I've beaten the game, completed all the sidequests, and STILL have yet to find a way into the home of the only other black character in SP. Is it even possible, and if not, perhaps it's a hint at DLC? He wasn't in the game much as is, stupid dentist.

User Info: NoLeader12929

NoLeader12929 - 2 years ago

1. I think the other posts misread the question. No I do not believe you can enter token house other than the driveway area. I would also like to see more of token in some dlc but we shall have to wait and see.

User Info: Nindif

Nindif - 2 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. Go to Jimbos and buy the gas mask from him. Equip it before walking up to the guard.

User Info: jasco2k

jasco2k - 2 years ago 1 4
  2. If you wear shades or eye-protective headgear then you will resist the pepper spray to the face and start an easy battle with the guard.

User Info: OrokenDuMonger

OrokenDuMonger - 2 years ago 1 4
  3. The gas mask at jimbo's gun shop will protect you against the pepper spray and activate a fight with the man who guards Tokens house.

User Info: xMadAsToAsTz

xMadAsToAsTz - 2 years ago 1 3
  4. You cant enter his house, just his garage and with the alien probe, his roof. I know how ya feel, Id love to explore his house too but its just not possible. Maybe in the future if/when an expansion comes out?

User Info: hyattsminion

hyattsminion - 2 years ago 1 0