Question from NoLeader12929

Has ANYONE had any luck getting into Tokens House?

Question as stated. I've beaten the game, completed all the sidequests, and STILL have yet to find a way into the home of the only other black character in SP. Is it even possible, and if not, perhaps it's a hint at DLC? He wasn't in the game much as is, stupid dentist.

Nindif answered:

I think the other posts misread the question. No I do not believe you can enter token house other than the driveway area. I would also like to see more of token in some dlc but we shall have to wait and see.
3 0

Answers

jasco2k answered:

Go to Jimbos and buy the gas mask from him. Equip it before walking up to the guard.
1 4

OrokenDuMonger answered:

If you wear shades or eye-protective headgear then you will resist the pepper spray to the face and start an easy battle with the guard.
1 4

xMadAsToAsTz answered:

The gas mask at jimbo's gun shop will protect you against the pepper spray and activate a fight with the man who guards Tokens house.
1 3

hyattsminion answered:

You cant enter his house, just his garage and with the alien probe, his roof. I know how ya feel, Id love to explore his house too but its just not possible. Maybe in the future if/when an expansion comes out?
1 0