Question from NoLeader12929

Asked: 6 months ago

Has ANYONE had any luck getting into Tokens House?

Question as stated. I've beaten the game, completed all the sidequests, and STILL have yet to find a way into the home of the only other black character in SP. Is it even possible, and if not, perhaps it's a hint at DLC? He wasn't in the game much as is, stupid dentist.

From: Nindif 6 months ago

I think the other posts misread the question. No I do not believe you can enter token house other than the driveway area. I would also like to see more of token in some dlc but we shall have to wait and see.

Go to Jimbos and buy the gas mask from him. Equip it before walking up to the guard.

If you wear shades or eye-protective headgear then you will resist the pepper spray to the face and start an easy battle with the guard.

The gas mask at jimbo's gun shop will protect you against the pepper spray and activate a fight with the man who guards Tokens house.

You cant enter his house, just his garage and with the alien probe, his roof. I know how ya feel, Id love to explore his house too but its just not possible. Maybe in the future if/when an expansion comes out?