Question from WhiteLen

Why does the game NOT unlock Tiger's ending even if cleared in arcade?

Not to be a pest, but I think there's a glitch in Tekken Tag Tournament 2. Some reason Tiger's ending is not being unlocked even upon completion of arcade runs and pair play modes. Is something wrong with my pre-ordered version?

I have tried this with a friend of mine three times in total; first on my own XBLA profile, then we tried it on his twice, but no success. Everyone else's endings have appeared perfectly even after a continue or two was lost. Is there any way to get around this issue?

Is it impossible to unlock all things? So is Unknown now no longer playable, busting someone's myth-screenshot of her being customizable entirely?

From: retep_one 2 years ago

Tiger has no ending. It is not a glitch. Sounds bad, but Tiger has no ending, No explanation as to why as well.