How do I get the Minikit Hero Achievement?

1. We both used all 15 minikit vehicles, but neither of us got the achievement. What gives?

User Info: mikehross8800

mikehross8800 - 4 years ago
    That was exactly what we did, we just rode them out of the cave, then turned around and went back in to get another. I will try it in Single Player and check, the other 36 were all unlockable while in Co-Op (even though I didn't get some of them because of the SP stipulation) so that would be stupid.

User Info: mikehross8800

mikehross8800 - 4 years ago

1. You have to use all 15 in a single play session. When I got it, I summoned every vehicle in the Batcave, drove/flew it around a bit just outside and then went right back in to summon the next vehicle.

I notice you said "we." It's also possible you need to do so either as player one or in single-player mode (i.e., make player two drop out).

User Info: McMurderpaws

McMurderpaws (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0

1. You have to use all the mini-kit vehicles. I used the land vehicles from th ebatcave, the flying vehicles in gotham park and the water vehicles on gotham beach.

User Info: stryder_nurren

stryder_nurren - 4 years ago 0 0