Question from mikehross8800

How do I get the Minikit Hero Achievement?

We both used all 15 minikit vehicles, but neither of us got the achievement. What gives?

That was exactly what we did, we just rode them out of the cave, then turned around and went back in to get another. I will try it in Single Player and check, the other 36 were all unlockable while in Co-Op (even though I didn't get some of them because of the SP stipulation) so that would be stupid.

From: McMurderpaws 2 years ago

You have to use all 15 in a single play session. When I got it, I summoned every vehicle in the Batcave, drove/flew it around a bit just outside and then went right back in to summon the next vehicle.

I notice you said "we." It's also possible you need to do so either as player one or in single-player mode (i.e., make player two drop out).

You have to use all the mini-kit vehicles. I used the land vehicles from th ebatcave, the flying vehicles in gotham park and the water vehicles on gotham beach.