Question from adamsp31

Invinsability and score x 10 multiplier code?

Does anybody have these cheats. because im trying to get true hero and i can not get i without these codes and i can not find them anywere

Answers

funnyjordanw answered:

Invincibly is on top of wayne tower/bruce wayne's building not house but company building also you need ridiler to get Invinciblty because its in a riddler box and times 10 i dont know sry but im looking for it too.
0 0

The_6th_Beatle answered:

For most of the multipliers you need Lex Luthor to destroy a black container. So, if you find such a piece, try to remember it, you are going to need this. I can't exactly remember where I've found this multiplier, though.
0 0

stevefelltodoom answered:

I got all the multipliers, but I don't remember were they were. sorry
0 0

MadDogg56 answered:

Go to the southern most section of the city, then go to the right by the map. (Look for the golden ball.) Look just to the south of the golden ball on the street level next to a building and find a sparkling black box. Use Lex Luthor to disassemble the box and get the 10X Multiplier Red Brick. If you do not have Lex yet, follow the RED floodlights around the city. At the base of the light is a communicator you can use to have Alfred show you which villain is there. Once you get the clue, find them and complete the easy task to get them. Usually just have to manage to punch them or hit them with the batarang three times. If the communication station is locked, used superman to blast the Gold Lock.
0 0

how do I get catwoman to walk around in the batcave? Unanswered hannah_
Where can I find (vehicle)? Unanswered DaBoss1129
Can't switch to Robin in level 15? Unanswered Ciccomonkey
How do i find level 16? Unanswered arisd88
How do I change characters in Story Mode? Open sideswipe90