Question from newxbox360

How do I get past (level 15)?

Can't figure out how to pass the gate after receiving the oversized ball

Answers

joekidme answered:

Ok i think i know what your talking about use the push the ball into the gate its like that giant bomb from lv 7.
0 0

joekidme answered:

Ok i think i know what your talking use the ball and push it into the gate its like that giant bomb from lv 7.
0 0

jackoraro answered:

In level 15 when getting the roboto ball from the top, roll it down till you reach the place with the push blocks. Leave it there then head forward and you will see a bounce pad. Jump on it then run up the ramp to the push blocks then push them open till you get a large gap to fit the roboto ball through. Then you will notice a button you passed earlier. Don't stand on it yet though, first roll the ball down as far as possible. Then press the button and presto! The ball should roll into the wall & explode.
Jackson
0 0

How do I get past this heroic? Open Original_Buster
Wii skylanders portal for the Xbox 360? Answered jaymb04
Missing hats? Open kojikillem
How many? Answered matthew7785