What is that icon/item next to my score in zombies?

1. I remember finding it on one of my first playthroughs, but I picked it up to fast thinking it was a part. I didn't see what it was called. I think it mignt be called "ammo ticket" I've always had it after I picked it up. It stays with you between games. Please help.

User Info: mikey_d_clown

mikey_d_clown - 4 years ago
    I've learned that the thing in question is actually one of the Nav Cards, but I can't find any info on what they do. Except that people who've built the NavCard reader table thing at the tower still can't seem to use them, so no-one seems to know what the hell they do.

User Info: mikey_d_clown

mikey_d_clown - 4 years ago
    I've had it some games and not others. Would like to hear more on this...

User Info: quickmud

quickmud - 3 years ago

Answers

1. The shield with bones on it is your ranking in Zombies. Other than that i'm not sure what you're asking.

User Info: gOwCoD4

gOwCoD4 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. as far as anyone knows so far the nav card is useless but i hold firmly to my belief that the tranzit easter egg is not finished and it will be expanded with the DLC in january, so instead of creating a new easter egg they're just gonna keep expanding the one they've got

User Info: PATMAN2301

PATMAN2301 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. I agree with PATMAN2301. who knows what they do with the nav card later

User Info: rafizard

rafizard - 3 years ago 0 0
  4. If you see 4 nav cards on your screen, and you build the nav card table you can take the bus to nuketown. my neighbor got a PVR, so there will be a video soon.

User Info: GFSAM

GFSAM - 3 years ago 0 0
  5. Why do you care???

User Info: Jwmgreen

Jwmgreen - 3 years ago 0 2
  6. To Jwmgreen: Why do you care is not an answer. Why do you care to post something on an answer tab that's not even an answer. The nav card you pick up on tranzit fits in the nav card table on die rise. I'm not sure what it does, but that's where it goes. There's also a white nav card on die rise that I've heard that doesn't fit on tranzit, so now the question is where does that nav card go?

User Info: KaosKiller

KaosKiller - 3 years ago 0 0