Question from mikey_d_clown

What is that icon/item next to my score in zombies?

I remember finding it on one of my first playthroughs, but I picked it up to fast thinking it was a part. I didn't see what it was called. I think it mignt be called "ammo ticket" I've always had it after I picked it up. It stays with you between games. Please help.

mikey_d_clown provided additional details:

I've learned that the thing in question is actually one of the Nav Cards, but I can't find any info on what they do. Except that people who've built the NavCard reader table thing at the tower still can't seem to use them, so no-one seems to know what the hell they do.

quickmud asked for clarification:

I've had it some games and not others. Would like to hear more on this...

Answers

gOwCoD4 answered:

The shield with bones on it is your ranking in Zombies. Other than that i'm not sure what you're asking.
0 0

PATMAN2301 answered:

as far as anyone knows so far the nav card is useless but i hold firmly to my belief that the tranzit easter egg is not finished and it will be expanded with the DLC in january, so instead of creating a new easter egg they're just gonna keep expanding the one they've got
0 0

rafizard answered:

I agree with PATMAN2301. who knows what they do with the nav card later
0 0

GFSAM answered:

If you see 4 nav cards on your screen, and you build the nav card table you can take the bus to nuketown. my neighbor got a PVR, so there will be a video soon.
0 0

Jwmgreen answered:

Why do you care???
0 2

KaosKiller answered:

To Jwmgreen: Why do you care is not an answer. Why do you care to post something on an answer tab that's not even an answer. The nav card you pick up on tranzit fits in the nav card table on die rise. I'm not sure what it does, but that's where it goes. There's also a white nav card on die rise that I've heard that doesn't fit on tranzit, so now the question is where does that nav card go?
0 0

Zombies map question? Open bobafett98
Zombies Rank? Open shadow24585
Question about zombies dlc? Open bobafett98
How do i level up my skull pic in zombies? Open lobodav84
Zombies' server and dashboarding? Open KaosKiller