Question from mulk71

Enemy helos at north pass?

I am trying to get the challenge in the mission old wounds where you destroy 4 enemy helos at norths pass but i am only finding 3. why cant i find the 4th one?

Kerchak answered:

Make sure you're going to the right spot. At first I too thought I was killing the right helicopters but I wasn't even close. After destroying the 2 APC like units (Forgot what they're really called) on west side and blowing up the bridge, your next objective will be to go back to base and defend it from some attackers. The base is located to the South so instead you will run in the opposite direction to the North.

Now this is where I got mixed up. While running to the north you will see some choppers flying above you. These are not the right choppers. Keep going all the way North. Once here you will see all 4 choppers flying in single file and they stop in this area. (I think they drop off some units and then leave)
Kill them all here quickly and this should give you the Career Record Updated message confirming the challenge is completed.
1 0

Answers

Skyrim1012 answered:

Where the first tanks come from after you blow the cratering charge, go to the top of the hill where they come from and there are 4 regular helicopters coming from there. Just blow them with the stinger and there ya go.
0 0

OrlandoMagician answered:

After eliminating Russian armor, you will be asked to defend a weapons cache in a narrow valley. From there you must shoot down 4 helicopters around the area. 2 choppers can be seen roping troops, and attack helis nearby can also be shot down
0 0