Is it possible to complete the "Tower of Babble" alone?

1. Or do you ABSOLUTELY NEED four people? I don't want to have to spend hours trying to find three people on XBL to work with me if i don't have to.

User Info: HowlingCargo144

HowlingCargo144 - 3 years ago
    johnny2475, are you absolutely sure you can do it with two people? Have you done it with two yourself or hear that from someone else?

User Info: HowlingCargo144

HowlingCargo144 - 3 years ago

Answers

1. Yeah, you need 4 people.
    Team up with some friends, they can help you out im sure.

User Info: dario1101

dario1101 - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. False.. if you do it on maxis side you can do it with just 2 people. But im not sure if you can do it solo

User Info: johnny2475

johnny2475 - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. No, its impossible with either side of the achievement (there are 2 ways of doing it)

User Info: btrrocks

btrrocks - 3 years ago 0 0
  4. Really, I have done both sides with me and 1 other person. You dont need 4 people, just 2 for maxis and richtofen. Doing Richtofen side might take a little longer due to how unlucky you might get.

User Info: KaosKiller

KaosKiller - 3 years ago 0 0
  5. You have to power up the nav card table. In order to do that you need four turbines, and you only get one turbine per player so you have to have four players. This question is old but I thought my answer would still help. :D

User Info: MasterMender0

MasterMender0 - 2 years ago 0 0