Question from HowlingCargo144

Is it possible to complete the "Tower of Babble" alone?

Or do you ABSOLUTELY NEED four people? I don't want to have to spend hours trying to find three people on XBL to work with me if i don't have to.

HowlingCargo144 provided additional details:

johnny2475, are you absolutely sure you can do it with two people? Have you done it with two yourself or hear that from someone else?

Answers

dario1101 answered:

Yeah, you need 4 people.
Team up with some friends, they can help you out im sure.
0 0

johnny2475 answered:

False.. if you do it on maxis side you can do it with just 2 people. But im not sure if you can do it solo
0 0

btrrocks answered:

No, its impossible with either side of the achievement (there are 2 ways of doing it)
0 0

KaosKiller answered:

Really, I have done both sides with me and 1 other person. You dont need 4 people, just 2 for maxis and richtofen. Doing Richtofen side might take a little longer due to how unlucky you might get.
0 0

MasterMender0 answered:

You have to power up the nav card table. In order to do that you need four turbines, and you only get one turbine per player so you have to have four players. This question is old but I thought my answer would still help. :D
0 0

Tower Of Babble? Open robotears111
What happens in tower of babble? Open Wardstyle
Tower Of Babble achievement? Answered robotears111
How do I solve (tower of babble)? Open chris222245
disconnected from XBOX Live, "sign-in status changed", help? Open chicagogr81