Question from McDub83

How do I unlock the achievement "Man of the People"?

I don't see a real way the PDF can be stopped. By the time Raul comes to and Noreiga lets him go the attack has already begun and the brutality is underway. Unless I'm missing something.

bobbychez answered:

There are particular PDF soldiers to be stopped, not all of them. The ones you need to stop are the ones attacking civilians. They have them pinned to the ground. In actuality you just need them to release the civilians and you should get the achievement. I believe there are 6 or 7 of them that you need to rescue, the achievement should pop near the end of the long barn you run through right before you start heading up the hill. I'd suggest you search for an online video to guide you through it.
0 0

Answers

Llamaman2 answered:

This achievement is done when you are Menendez. You must kill any of the PDF soldiers that are attacking civilians. Since there is no infinite respawn in this game it doesn't hurt just to wipe out any enemy you see, and to thoroughly check each area before moving on. The final enemy to stop is in the middle of the burning barn, so if you did it correctly you will unlock the achievement then.
0 0