Question from chris222245

Where can I find (emps)?

Can you do both sides of tower of babble because me and my freind did maxis side and now trying to do rictophen side (sorry for my spelling) and finding it crazy hard to find emps to complete it do they go out the game once you do one side or something?

Answers

bobbychez answered:

Nope, the only place you can get them is from the random item box and it can take several attempts to pull them.
0 0

KaosKiller answered:

no, The emps are in the box and sometimes it can take forever to get them. We did maxis side and then richtofens in the same game. My buddy got emps early on and I got them 3-4 hours later. I wouldn't be surprised if I have a record for most box fails trying to get just the emps out. Took me way over 100 tries to get them. I have also seen somebody get emps and then the next person who hits the box get emps, so..
0 0

Why can't I find a game in multiplayer? Open nightbomb
Where can I find (camo suit in muti-player)? Answered redrumcripkill
Does anyone still plays this on Xbox ? Unanswered hipershadow5000
Clan ? Unanswered Valler11
how do I join a league play team? Unanswered RMC2000