Where can I find (emps)?

1. Can you do both sides of tower of babble because me and my freind did maxis side and now trying to do rictophen side (sorry for my spelling) and finding it crazy hard to find emps to complete it do they go out the game once you do one side or something?

User Info: chris222245

chris222245 - 3 years ago

Answers

1. Nope, the only place you can get them is from the random item box and it can take several attempts to pull them.

User Info: bobbychez

bobbychez - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. no, The emps are in the box and sometimes it can take forever to get them. We did maxis side and then richtofens in the same game. My buddy got emps early on and I got them 3-4 hours later. I wouldn't be surprised if I have a record for most box fails trying to get just the emps out. Took me way over 100 tries to get them. I have also seen somebody get emps and then the next person who hits the box get emps, so..

User Info: KaosKiller

KaosKiller - 3 years ago 0 0