Help getting chain killer?

1. I know how the get the chain killer but i need help like what gun is best what game mode and attachments.

User Info: lazyxombie

lazyxombie - 3 years ago

Answers

1. Explosives+ a high mag gun are your best bet on Headquarters.
    Take a PDW with a RPG and C4. when the enemy is all on it, spam your two explosives and then run in and spray with the pdw

User Info: Gengar_OU

Gengar_OU - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. Hardcore is the easiest consistent way I've found to get big rapid kills. Just play Kill Confirmed or Deathmatch and keep pushing to the spawn. Obviously there's still some luck involved here, and it takes some skill (as it should), but if you get Nuketown you'll be set. I've never gotten a chain kill, but I've gotten an ultra kill, which is 8, one below chain (calling card looks better anyway). I got that with the Five-seven. In hardcore, all guns kill in 1-2 shots, so pistols are just as effective as assault rifles, and the recoil tends to be easier. I'm not necessarily telling you to use a pistol, I just happened to be using one, but you can use a pistol, assault rifle, or SMG and you'll be fine. Five-seven, MTAR, or VectorK10 are good choices.

User Info: Azhai

Azhai - 2 years ago 0 0