Question from lazyxombie

Qaud feed kill?

I need help i dont know what a quad feed kill is cause ive gotten 3 of them but i have 16 fury kills what is the difference?

TypH_ answered:

Quad feed is when you get 4 uninterrupted kills in the kill feed, so you have to get 4 kills and have it show your username getting 4 kills back to back without someone else getting kills. Fury kill is 4 kills that can be interrupted in the kill feed, much like a normal double kill.
2 0

Answers

Jwmgreen answered:

Wha the is quad kill?
0 0

Regardless answered:

You receive a "Quad Kill" by getting 4 kills in a row without ANYONE else getting a kill to interrupt the kill list. Score streaks (like Hellstorm Missle) do not count. I'm assuming that lethals and rockets are acceptable, but I couldn't say for sure.
0 0

Shadamence254 answered:

Quad Kills are when you take up the killboard with 4 kills of your own WHILE uninterrupted.
Bottom line,you get 4 kills without anyone else in the entire match getting a kill showing on the killboard.
0 0

How does one get an impact kill with the SMAW? Answered ShyguyKnight
How do I kill defalco without saving Karma ? Answered hipershadow5000
What is the current Black Ops 2 emblem copy glitch? Unanswered A_Random_Potato
Does anyone still plays this on Xbox ? Unanswered hipershadow5000
Clan ? Unanswered Valler11