Qaud feed kill?

1. I need help i dont know what a quad feed kill is cause ive gotten 3 of them but i have 16 fury kills what is the difference?

User Info: lazyxombie

lazyxombie - 3 years ago

1. Quad feed is when you get 4 uninterrupted kills in the kill feed, so you have to get 4 kills and have it show your username getting 4 kills back to back without someone else getting kills. Fury kill is 4 kills that can be interrupted in the kill feed, much like a normal double kill.

User Info: TypH_

TypH_ - 3 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Wha the is quad kill?

User Info: Jwmgreen

Jwmgreen - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. You receive a "Quad Kill" by getting 4 kills in a row without ANYONE else getting a kill to interrupt the kill list. Score streaks (like Hellstorm Missle) do not count. I'm assuming that lethals and rockets are acceptable, but I couldn't say for sure.

User Info: Regardless

Regardless - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. Quad Kills are when you take up the killboard with 4 kills of your own WHILE uninterrupted.
    Bottom line,you get 4 kills without anyone else in the entire match getting a kill showing on the killboard.

User Info: Shadamence254

Shadamence254 - 3 years ago 0 0