Question from xxxxthatguy

Where can I find crossbow bolts as a vampire?

Is there a new merchant or something?

Answers

Skaterator answered:

You can do the same glitch as any other arrows. Trade with any of your companion and give them a crossbow and 1 steel bolt and they will shoot unlimited bolts so you can have unlimited supply of steel bolts....hope this helps...or you can buy them from Gunmar at Dawnguard...but if you are a vampire den the companion glitch would work best for you
1 0

darkmage5502 answered:

You can find them on dawnguard members. Do a mission or two as a vampire and they will randomly appear in the woods and attack you.
1 0

Orilyn answered:

I am just after discovering you can get them from dwarven sphere's in any of the ruins. They drop dwarven bolts. So get some of them and then do what Skaterator says above.
1 0

Azenoth answered:

if you have steel smithing you should be able to make steel bolts for the crossbow. Dwarven ones drop of the spheres OR if you were with the dawnguard you would get a quest to learn to craft them with dwarvin smithing
0 0

rpbraley868 answered:

You can only craft/buy bolts if you joined the Dawnguard. So as a vampire your only options are to get them off Dawnguard hits squads that come after you, or off of Dwarven Spheres that you fight in ruins. The "arrow" duplication trick should work as well
0 0

AtrociousFrenzy answered:

You can only craft crossbow bolts if you joined the dawnguard. However, you can still get some by looting them off the Dawnguard people that attack you.
0 0

Diliges_lilium answered:

I just travel around and the dawnguard usually find me then I just kill them and take the bolts - 8 - that they have just keep doing collecting them you will get enough soon
0 0