Where can I find the Moon crests?

1. I have searched all over the courtyard and found only 3,yet there needs to be 3 more.I have scanned over the courtyard dozens of times and cant find a single one afterwards.Help?

User Info: Shadamence254

Shadamence254 - 4 years ago

1. Theres more than three blank spots but only three need filling, the spare ones represent when there is no moon, so make sure your hitting the right spots, only the right spots will have dialogue over them

User Info: bluedragon619

bluedragon619 (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 1

1. You have found the three you need, there are three crests, and three blank spots, you put them in their respective slots and the 'door' opens.

User Info: therev246

therev246 - 4 years ago 1 0
  2. i dont remember EXACTLY the process of the quest, but i know that there are only 3 crests, since each picture is part of a moon cycle, there is one moonless night. After placing all of the crests i nthe right spot, i think youre supposed to activate the center thing

User Info: MuffinzRCool

MuffinzRCool - 4 years ago 0 1