Does it matter which side you choose?

1. I'm not sure which side to choose. If you side with the vampire hunters, does it prevent you from doing anything you get to do by joining the vampire side? And, if you side with the vampires, does it prevent you from doing anything you get to do by joining the vampire hunters?

User Info: brightdemon

brightdemon - 4 years ago

1. If you play as a dawnguard, you miss out on some enchanted rings/equips that increase your effectiveness as a vampire lord (increased stamina, health, magica) that you get from siding with Harkon

If yOu play as a vampire, you miss out on crossbow bolts, higher tier crossbows, armored trolls, and unique dawnguard weapons.

The stories are about 60% the same, just playing as the opposite side of encounters, although there are quite a few encounter unique to eac faction. I would recommend playing as dawnguard, as you get plenty of opportunity to get the vampire lord form, and you don't miss out on too many unique things.

User Info: MuffinzRCool

MuffinzRCool - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Well if you join the vampires you can't get better crossbows however if you join the dawnguard you can still be a vampire lord. So I would choose dawnguard unless you play vampire.

User Info: iColeBlue

iColeBlue - 4 years ago 0 1