Question from darc1234

What new content is in dawn guard expansion?

I was woundering what is new for the expansion.
ex: new quests, perks, and shouts.

MuffinzRCool answered:

3 shouts, summon a new dragon, drain vitality, soul tear (really cool, it tears the soul out of an enemy, giving you the soul, and making the your minion)

New armor sets (a couple dawnguard, vampire, unique ancient falmer armor, heavy falmer armor)

Weapons: Auriel's bow, cossbows, dawnguard weapons, dragonbone weapons

Etc: hired trolls and war dogs for dawnguard, gargoyle and death hounds for vampire, vampire and werewolf perk trees, new side quest (it's really long, and pretty good), 2 massive areas, and a handful of new dungeons
2 0

Answers

thevideogameman answered:

Theres maybe 2 (not sure of any others that I know of) new shouts, but the perks are pretty much solid. If you become a vampire lord or a werewolf, there is a new skill tree for each respectively. New quests are pretty much the story of Dawnguard, with the exception of a new side quest that is kind of connected to the storyline.
0 0

BOSSNESS answered:

MuffinzRCool is correct be there are also more spells, like 4 conjuration spells and 2 restoration spells, you can now create arrows.i believe in the main walk though they state the new spells and perks, i was curious aswell but looked inthere instead of postingso thats a good place to check
0 0

Where can I find the dawn guard armor? Answered darc1234
New order? Unanswered yungflow10fold
Does "The Gift" Mission Actually Make Your Spouse a Vampire? Unanswered TheMetalHatter
Becoming a vampire werewolf hybrid ? Unanswered BethyChan77
Why can't I produce a spell tome from the atronach forge? Unanswered BananaMalt