Question from SirSlaughter357

How the heck do you start this?

Some features like being able to fight on horseback are accessable and what not but how the hell do you start the first quest? I've played Fallout 3 and New Vegas, and Oblivion so is there something different about how quests start in Skyrim versus the prieviously mentioned games? Usually I'll get a pop up after 24 In game hours or the like, but I've gone as far as waiting 3 weeks in game and nothing, I've evens started a new character but still no quest for dawnguard. WTF?! do I have to complete the main storyline first or what?

bluedragon619 answered:

Go to one of the major cities and there should be a vampire attack, after that guards will start mentioning the dawnguard or a member on the dawnguard may approach you, I found Durak coming out of falkreath to talk to me, btw you have to be level 10 before this will start, incase you didn't know. If these steps fail find the beacon of stenderr via your map or online search etc and find the entrance to dayspring canyon, am guessing can go there.
0 0