Question from RJ082

A New You ??

Where can I find the guy in Riften who can change your face??

Top Voted Answer

bluedragon619 answered:

In the Ragged flagon, go down into the rat way, drop down the gap and theres an expert gate to your left, head through that and then left into the flagon, the face changer is sitting on the deck over looking the pool, its a dunmer wearing a hood
2 0

This question has been successfully answered and closed

More Questions from This Game

Question Status From
Where is Damphall Mine? Unanswered MangleBoP
Why won't Serana take any of my items?! Open ChronicCrash
How can I start Dawngaurd quest if the keep attacking? Answered DerangedGopher
Random npc death? Unanswered Dracas777
Death Hounds? Answered kkc36

Ask a Question

To ask or answer questions, please sign in or register for free.