How do I change from Vampire Lord back to original form?

1. Once in Vampire Lord form, I cannot access the Powers menu. When I initially assumed Vampire Lord form, it said right in the menu to "use Revert Form Power" to change back. How can I do that if I can't access the Powers menu?

User Info: spisk

spisk - 4 years ago

1. Press up or down to open the quick power menu, then press a on revert form and then RB to do so, the animation takes a second or so to do

User Info: bluedragon619

bluedragon619 (Expert) - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I have had to hit the x or b button and change the default setting to be able to go back to normal.

User Info: Ron223

Ron223 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. When in the vampire lord form, open your favorites menu and it will have various powers, including "Revert Form" choose that and hit the right bumper (or whatever button uses powers for other systems)

User Info: Ping77

Ping77 - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. Press up and scroll through the powers/attack list, and choose revert form. Then press the shout/power button. It may take a few seconds.

User Info: Rejoda

Rejoda - 1 year ago 0 0