Question from Spartan_Jedi117

Why do I have THREE Drain Vitalityshouts?

I'm playing this on the PC but nobody is there...

I've got on two words for Drain Vitality and the words are Stamina and Magicka. And I've got all three words for Marked for Death. So while I was fighting a dragon, I went use my Dragon Rend from the magic menu and that's when I noticed the two OTHER Drain Vitality shouts. Both sap an enemy's health, magicka, and stamina for twenty seconds. And they both use the exact same (stressing the "exact same") words for Marked for Death. Is a bug from Dawnguard? Also I have Hearthfire, if that helps.

misterjaywalwer answered:

Drain vitality is glitched. It was based on marked for death, and shares the same words. Therefore, when you obtain a new mfd word you also receive drain vitality if you've installed dawnguard. Not sure if this only applies after first drain vitality word has been obtained though.
0 0

Answers

weisstolz answered:

cool a question that isnt answered with "use the search function". the first post thats ever helped me on this wEb site in over 3 years.
0 0

Where can I find Drain Vitatliy? Answered Alastor_Teryn
Why won't Serana take any of my items?! Open ChronicCrash
How can I start Dawngaurd quest if the keep attacking? Answered DerangedGopher
Random npc death? Unanswered Dracas777
Death Hounds? Answered kkc36