Question from RJ082

Asked: 2 years ago

A New You ??

Where can I find the guy in Riften who can change your face??

Top Voted Answer

From: bluedragon619 2 years ago

In the Ragged flagon, go down into the rat way, drop down the gap and theres an expert gate to your left, head through that and then left into the flagon, the face changer is sitting on the deck over looking the pool, its a dunmer wearing a hood

Rated: +2 / -0

This question has been successfully answered and closed

Respond to this Question

You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.

Similar Questions

question status from
Why won't Serana take any of my items?! Unanswered ChronicCrash
How can I start Dawngaurd quest if the keep attacking? Answered DerangedGopher
Random npc death? Unanswered Dracas777
Death Hounds? Answered kkc36
Selling Elder Scrolls? Answered kkc36