Question from clare_hester

How do I solve the adventurer's pyramid?

i am stuck on the adventure's level, the pyramid. i have my other two characters trapped in the rabbit area. i dont know how to get them out or what to do wit the adventurer. please help me!!!!!! Pleas help me.

Okay, here's the trick: you see how there are four pictures on the wall? There's a snake, a bird, a jackal and a lion. Below each of those is a pressure switch.

Now, in the Adventurer's section of the pyramid you'll run into those same pictures on the walls. When you do, you need to position your other two characters on the right switches in order to activate whatever mechanism the Adventurer needs.

Here's another key point that had me stumped for a couple of minutes: when there's only one picture up for a mechanism then you can't have anyone standing on another switch at the same time. So if there's only a picture of a jackal then don't have any switches pressed other than the jackal one.