Question from aseoya

How do you do the choke slam as attitude era Undertaker?

Finisher is the tombstone, signature is 'old school.' Several matches require you to do the choke slam, but I can't find it.

Answers

panterafan2003 answered:

Hold left on the left control stick (what you use to move around with) when u hit triangle.
0 3

BirthOfDeoxys17 answered:

Yeah, you definitely need to be moving around while you're pushing the finisher button, not standing still.
1 2

reymad18 answered:

As I know, chokeslam is his 2nd finisher.. You need to move around when hit the finisher button
1 1

crazyseandx answered:

Xbox 360: Move the Control Stick(left one) in a direction and press Y when you have a finisher stored.
PS3: Roughly the same but with the Triangle button...maybe D-Pad in the case of pressing a certain direction.
Wii: ....who the f*** plays this on the Wii? ...okay i shouldnt insult the Wii but i never knew anyone who had a Wii and a wrestling game for said console.
1 0

graemefinley answered:

It's an alternate finisher so simply press a direction when you press Y instead of Y on it's own.
0 0

JaronGreen answered:

HIIIIIIIIIII?????????a
0 0

WweRocks1477 answered:

To do the choke slam you have to press y and them move the left analog stick up or sidewards
0 0

dagamer31 answered:

After nearly 30 minutes failing this menial task in Attitude Era, I can confirm at least the following...
With a Finisher Stored
Down+Y - Tombstone
Y - Chokeslam
Left+Y - I don't know
Right+Y - I don't know
0 0

How do you get into an off script match in the attitude era? Open LilSaintv3
How do I get Kane's attitude era attire? Open Rockerdude71
Undertaker help? Answered iLL_BeaNo
How to body slam ? Answered zzpup
create Jeff hardy? Open pizzamaker23