Question from brad_ry

Does the Game Have an Option to turn off the Visible Damage?

I played the demo and when I saw the battle scars on the characters I was rather disgusted. I wanted to know if there's an option to turn that off before I decided to buy the game.

Nick_Rapitis answered:

There is no option for that. However, it really doesnt show much. Most of the time it just looks like damaged armor. Only on characters with a lot of skin showing (Bane) does it really make a difference. Even then it looks really fake.
0 0

Answers

Makotoren answered:

check the options. I didn't see anything at the time I checked but at the same time it was 2:00a.m. and I was just checking some of the basics. You may also want to check when they come out with dlc. There may be an option for it even though its unlikely.
0 0

XxxxHakunaxxxxX answered:

Not unless your playing the IOS version. On my Ipad I can turn it off, but I cannot do it on the console maybe in a future update. You should seriously consider writting Netherrealm about this if it is a huge deal for you.
0 0