Does the Game Have an Option to turn off the Visible Damage?

1. I played the demo and when I saw the battle scars on the characters I was rather disgusted. I wanted to know if there's an option to turn that off before I decided to buy the game.

User Info: brad_ry

brad_ry - 3 years ago

1. There is no option for that. However, it really doesnt show much. Most of the time it just looks like damaged armor. Only on characters with a lot of skin showing (Bane) does it really make a difference. Even then it looks really fake.

User Info: Nick_Rapitis

Nick_Rapitis - 3 years ago 0 0

1. check the options. I didn't see anything at the time I checked but at the same time it was 2:00a.m. and I was just checking some of the basics. You may also want to check when they come out with dlc. There may be an option for it even though its unlikely.

User Info: Makotoren

Makotoren - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. Not unless your playing the IOS version. On my Ipad I can turn it off, but I cannot do it on the console maybe in a future update. You should seriously consider writting Netherrealm about this if it is a huge deal for you.

User Info: XxxxHakunaxxxxX

XxxxHakunaxxxxX - 3 years ago 0 0