Question from blayrerollins

Where can I find arkham city dlc pack?

Does anyone have a spare arkham city dlc code for trade or new 52 pack? I have red son pack and zombie pack please let me know

Answers

XxxxHakunaxxxxX answered:

I already used my Arkham City sorry, nobody really wants the Red Sons because Grundy looks terrible & the Red sons superman resembles Regime superman too much only decent one is Wonder Woman, but its no where near as good as her Flashpoint. Never heard of the New 52 or Zombies. Just looked at zombies again not that great. I could help you get all the IOS they have Arkham Harley, Lockdown Superman, New 52 Green Lantern, Knightfall Bane, & Batman Beyond. You could always see if you could return your current copy because your still in 30days of warranty & tell them your disc doesn't work & if they ask if you want to get another just demand a refund. Then with your $60 you can go to Walmart & buy a new copy all their in store copy's come with the DLC no need to Pre-Order that's how all Walmart DLC is. Walmart has the Arkham skins on every single current & incoming copy & it comes with a brand spanking new MK vs DCU at no additional charge. You can either play DCU if you've never played or just keep it in its packaging & give it to game stop for a couple bucks.
0 0

Ironknuckles90 answered:

XxxxHakunaxxxxX can u help me get all the IOS characters in the game?
0 0

RonnyRAGE6669 answered:

I have a Red Son code I'll trade for Blackest Night/Zombie DLC or Arkham DLC

Send me a PM
0 0