Question from ShooterNate001

Player Ranking Reset?

Hey guys, I logged on to the my game today and my player Ranking was reset to my little brothers ranking, from a rank 45 to an 8. We both have the same ranking now and it removed all of my campaign process and all of the player skins I had unlocked as well. Do you guys know if there is a way to fix this? that would be a huge help. Thanks

Answers

Lonetacos answered:

The SAME thing happened to me this morning. I have a separate account (non-XBL) and my level 40+ account reset to other account (Level 21). All rewards, skins, achievements are gone and replaced by the level 21 account. Including the Hero Card.
I E-mailed Netherrealm about the issue, I suggest you do the same. I think this may be a bug.
0 0

QueenIndustries answered:

Same thing just happened to me except the friend I was playing with doesn't own the game. I lost EVERYTHING. I'm now level 1 with nothing earned and the thought of putting in another 50 hours just to get to where I was is killing me.
0 0

codeview answered:

This happened to me last night. Did some diggin and found a post that suggests to go in to single player > battles and then press B to exit and your level and unlocked items will be restored. It didn't work for me on first try but then I thought to look at my storage devices in the Xbox settings. There I found 2 save games for Injustice - 1 on the harddrive and one on the Usb drive I had plugged in. I deleted the save game file on the Usb drive b/c i knew that one was a new one. Then went back into the game, was still level 1 but when I went to single player > battles it took a few seconds to load and it was now showing all the battle types I had unlocked...went back to hero card to find I was restored to level 60! And then went in to Injustice settings to make sure the storage device being used is the xbox harddrive (where my save game file is) and unplugged the usb drive so the game doesn't try to create a new save game file. Hope this helps someone.
0 0

WBID help? Open Aluminessence
Anyone knows what happens if you continue the game in Story Mode? Open Spartan02UNSC
Arkam Harley Quinn ios unlock? DLC? Unanswered Bulbizarre
IOS unlocks help? Open ragtagport
Met challenge? Open Rderrick3