Question from cmacfarland

Ent Draught glitch?

I picked up the Ent Draught in the Track the Hobbits level from the plant that grows. When i picked it up, it said that it was item 4 out of 3 for the level. Then when I was done beating the level, i didn't have it in my inventory. Can anyone help?

leezl15 asked for clarification::

Have you replayed the level to see if you can get it the second time? Replaying may not help.

I actually have a similar problem: on Taming Gollum I collected all the items, but somehow the count jumped to 4/3, and when the level finished I had all the items, but the item count for that level rolled over to 0/3, so I got no Mithril block.

Replaying the level did not fix this glitch. I could find the items, but it did not count them.

tphi151 asked for clarification::

I (and many others, it seems) also have this issue.

Did you save the level and return to it later? It'd be good to know how to avoid it for new players.

Answers

manic2 answered:

I didnt get credit either.IM so mad about it too.im at 99.6% completion and am being blocked now.i did play back through and it didnt help.i did get the items .i just havent gotten the credit.i tried replaying it on story mode too.it didnt help.i tried to put all of the treasures on and beat it that way but no good.
0 0

manic2 answered:

OK,I went all the way back through and got 100%.on the part where i had to go through that vel.istory moded it once and didnt go after the items.then i free played going after only te 3 treasures.i sat right next o my 360 unless i had to hit the power button which i didnt
0 0