Ent Draught glitch?

1. I picked up the Ent Draught in the Track the Hobbits level from the plant that grows. When i picked it up, it said that it was item 4 out of 3 for the level. Then when I was done beating the level, i didn't have it in my inventory. Can anyone help?

User Info: cmacfarland

cmacfarland - 4 years ago
    Have you replayed the level to see if you can get it the second time? Replaying may not help.

I actually have a similar problem: on Taming Gollum I collected all the items, but somehow the count jumped to 4/3, and when the level finished I had all the items, but the item count for that level rolled over to 0/3, so I got no Mithril block.

Replaying the level did not fix this glitch. I could find the items, but it did not count them.

User Info: leezl15

leezl15 - 4 years ago
    I (and many others, it seems) also have this issue.

Did you save the level and return to it later? It'd be good to know how to avoid it for new players.

User Info: tphi151

tphi151 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. I didnt get credit either.IM so mad about it too.im at 99.6% completion and am being blocked now.i did play back through and it didnt help.i did get the items .i just havent gotten the credit.i tried replaying it on story mode too.it didnt help.i tried to put all of the treasures on and beat it that way but no good.

User Info: manic2

manic2 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. OK,I went all the way back through and got 100%.on the part where i had to go through that vel.istory moded it once and didnt go after the items.then i free played going after only te 3 treasures.i sat right next o my 360 unless i had to hit the power button which i didnt

User Info: manic2

manic2 - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. I saw someone say in the message boards that supposedly they released a patch that fixed this issue. Since this question is 2 years old I'm guessing you've received the patch by now. If you aren't connected to the internet then make sure you find a way to connect so you can receive the patch.

User Info: Jvalant

Jvalant - 1 year ago 0 0