Question from Zelxios_Djin

Can you car check cars in the overworld ?

I just want to know if you can plow pass ongoing non-racing cars like in burnout 3 while in races and in the overworld.

Spideymaster answered:

It all depends on the weight of the car you're using and the speed you're driving at, but generally, no, as there's no real "checking" feature in this game.

At lower speeds, lighter cars can hit the bumpers of some cars without wrecking, but I wouldn't advise doing so.

The closest you'll get to checking is by using the Ford Raptor (The pickup truck), as that truck can plow through cars at decent speeds.

But yeah, to put things in perspective: If you've ever played Burnout Paradise, hitting civilian cars pretty much works like it did in that game, only there's an even finer line between crashing and not now.
0 0

How do I Shutdown Most Wanted Cars? Answered heimdall221
So there is no body kits to change the look of the cars? Open DiRTyDiRTy760
Slim jim promotion? Unanswered lil_miss_muffet
Slip streaming aero body pro? Answered gearsofwarpro50
Ford raptor? Open Cobrabmx