Question from Nebay15

How to unlock the Pro Impact Protection body?

The conditions for unlocking pro mods are pretty straightforward with the exception of the impact protection body. It wants two crash escapes to unlock, and I'm not sure what they are. I got a milestone saying I've done 30 so far in game, but I don't know how. Could anyone help?

Virtual_Erkan answered:

That thing is purely luck. It occurs when a rival car in front of you crashes and you passed by without crashing him because the crashed rival car is a like a moving wall so when you hit it at high speed you get crashed too. I got that Pro Mode for GT-R by luck.
2 0

Answers

Avenger1324 answered:

I've also managed to do 30+ during single player but it's really down to luck. To try and get more I really have to change how I race - instead of trying to win with a fully upgraded car I have to keep holding back to be with a pack of rival cars and keep nudging and bumping them while they are close to each other.

I don't think you can get these if you are in first place, since you need to drive really close to a crash and avoid it.
0 0

Body kits and modifying? Answered bologma21
So there is no body kits to change the look of the cars? Open DiRTyDiRTy760
Slip streaming aero body pro? Answered gearsofwarpro50
Slim jim promotion? Unanswered lil_miss_muffet