Question from radoguy68

How can I find the last car jack spot location??

I have a map that I got from another site on the location of all the car jack spot locations. According to my map when I compare it to the other one, I have all 123 car jack spot locations, however in my driver stats, it is showing I only have 122 of them. How do I know which one I need to go to in order to find the last one I need?

MinunSS asked for clarification:

Go through the Easydrive car menu and check how many options are available for each car. The car that has only 2 options is the one you're missing a jackspot for.

Once you figure out which car it is, I might be able to help you find the jackspot.

Answers

Avenger1324 answered:

All cars have 3 possible locations. Once you have unlocked a Most Wanted car it automatically gives you all 3 locations for each one, so you can ignore those. Just look through the list and find the car with only 2 found locations, and that's the one you need to find.
0 0

Slim jim promotion? Unanswered lil_miss_muffet
Slip streaming aero body pro? Answered gearsofwarpro50
Ford raptor? Open Cobrabmx
So there is no body kits to change the look of the cars? Open DiRTyDiRTy760
How to unlock the Pro Impact Protection body? Answered Nebay15