Multi kill ribbons?

1. Ive played all modes and havnt got one multi-kill ribbon. And ive got mutli kills many times, What gives?

User Info: purevil88

purevil88 - 3 years ago
    I did all that. In all game modes. Wait...dont tell me you can only get that ribbon online? :s

User Info: purevil88

purevil88 - 3 years ago

Answers

1. I'm not sure but I've got shishkibob from killing more than one mob with a single oneshot bullet and cluster luck for multiple kills with a frag.

User Info: Kuebel33

Kuebel33 - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. I played earlier, mantle kicked two people and punched them both once. Got a double kill, so I don't know. Maybe you just need to do it with one kill after another and multiple kills at once with an explosion or something don't count? Maybe go to the map with the helicopter and grab the Vulcan on top....I got a triple and first blood in like my 3rd match.

User Info: dsvandal

dsvandal - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. The only I've found out is the only way to get a multi kill ribbon is to kill multple player controlled enemies for it to count. It's not like Gears of War 3 which kinda sucks really.

User Info: BumbleBeexCBx3

BumbleBeexCBx3 - 2 years ago 0 0