DLC pendant not dropping?

1. So i got the DLC for this last night. today when i was playing, i killed the hydra, killed the golem, freed dusk, summoned her at her rock, bought all her spells, then went to the archives and killed the golem at least 30 times with no pendant. i checked my inventory after each kill, then went and checked the ''glitch chest" behind frampt. still no pendant. am I missing something here? i know the DLC is on because i can see the new manse catalyst (or whatever its called) at the giant blacksmith.

User Info: ooglopboy

ooglopboy - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Yeah, I had that same problem before too. The huge and painful mistake that happened for me was that the DLC itself was not full downloaded for may reasons (you stopped it early, shut off your system, played some other game that stopped it, etc) then it became corrupted but shows that it is "done". Not too sure if you're having the same problem but you can still check. Go to your system settings and storage to check if the DLC is being read correctly and not corrupted. Because if it was corrupted, you can still see the golem, kill the golem, but no pendant will ever drop from it. Pain in ass, but necessary.

User Info: Hizaki1233

Hizaki1233 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. You need to put the lordvessel at the altar, either by killing four kings and speak with the darkwraith covenant or speak with the big wormlike thing in Firelink shrine.

Any unaswered questions? - darksouls.wikidot.com/

User Info: amyller90

amyller90 - 2 years ago 0 0