Question from Ragnarok_Herald

Where can you find Cyanoacrylate Glue before leaving the tunnels?

Short version of the question (More detailed description below): Is it possible to obtain Cyanoacrylate Glue while still in the Jungle, or can it only be acquired in Henderson (Thus rendering it impossible for a single player to complete Wayne's level 3 shop upgrade)?

I finished all the team quests I could prior to entering the tunnels via repeatedly running the dead zones in the jungle to get the necessary items. However, Wayne's level 3 upgrade requires "Cyanoacrylate Glue" which I saw on a couple forum threads is only found in Henderson (And have since found several of in the Dead Zones there). Problem is, once you're in Henderson, Wayne isn't, and you fail it immediately upon exiting the tunnels. Far as this playthrough is concerned I can no longer finish that quest, but what I'd really like to know is how it can be completed (So far my only idea is to have someone who's been to Henderson join your game and give you the glue, but I really hope the developers would have been a little more considerate to the people who choose to play the game alone and/or lack the ability to play with others)

Tippy_1 answered:

If your worried about completing all side quests for the achievement the team quests arent a part of that. Other than that yes the only way to get the glue before wayne is gone is to have either someone else give it to you or do a second walk through
0 0

Answers

miciso answered:

Mmm it might be possible coop? a guy thats past the point can give you the item if he joins your game...
unless its one of those quests like in fable1 that u just have to fail im not that far yet so i cant say for sure
0 0

Where can I find item? Open mannyfresh1984
Where can I find a chainsaw? Answered dan7799
Where can I find stingray tails ? Open mannyfresh1984
Where can I find a metal kanabo? Open firestorm54321
Where can I find Shock Bomb Blueprint? Open Charmile