Question from A13x7

Where can I get king piccolo?

I've watched gameplay with people as king piccolo in budokai 3 and i want to get him.

A13x7 provided additional details:

I found a vid on youtube and i put a code in dragon arena and i have the king piccolo suit for piccolo

Answers

samaroo12 answered:

You cant thats only in budokai tenkaichi 3 ok
0 1

SusanooSasuke15 answered:

When you are at piccolos character, before you select him (only on dragon arena dueling and practice modes, and dragon universe) use the d-pad at go left or right until you see the costume pop up
0 0

legitscope123 answered:

When choosing a character, scroll down to Piccolo, and then press left or right to go through the costumes, and if you've already put in the code, the King Piccolo outfit should be in the possible costumes. It's the same with everyone's alternate costumes. Every character has at least one, whether it be a clothing change or a color change. By the way, the King Piccolo costume changes the color of his Explosive Wave attack from yellow to purple.
0 0