Question from aliciasgirl

How do I solve getting the gas to my car?

I am in the first city. I have gotten the gas for my car but i cannot get to the car. the zombies are just too much to handle. Is there a special way to get back to my car that will ensure that i make it alive? Or am I missing something?

Answers

shikashake answered:

When leaving the gas station run to the oil rig. You can climb up the back of the truck's cabin. Wait until the main group of walkers is next to the truck. Two should still be coming. Run then, there should be enough room to squeeze by.
2 1

afelhofer answered:

Just run. Don't worry about killing them. Just worry about surviving. I find it easy to herd them into a group and get them following you then cross over to the other direction.
1 1

Nobu_Moomoo answered:

I climbed onto the roof of a car right behind the eighteen wheeler and killed off a portion of the group of walkers, then climbed onto the back of the eighteen wheeler that was blocking the street. After I was on top of that truck I jumped down onto the other side where Jess is and jumped atop all of the cars to avoid being hit and made it to him with minimal damage.
1 1

bloodyautumn answered:

I ran back to the car. try that.
0 1

angelfromnc answered:

Thats what i did was run dont worry about killing them just run till u get to your truck..
0 0

Xavier0093 answered:

Once you have the gas, run straight for the oil tanker blocking the road and climb up the ladder on the back.
0 0

kellyjune87 answered:

That's right, climb up the ladder where you meet Jimmy Blake then go down the other ladder which lead you to the store near your car then go out, kill zombies if they block your way then run to your car, so easy.
0 0

Lafferty freezing? Unanswered MikeayalTheOne
Auto Save FIXED? Unanswered warney2005
Where can I find the machete in Firesign Stadium? Open PhilipLang
Help? Open itsygo123
Does anyone have the locations of all the squirrels/posters/car keys? Open TheMadGoatGang